Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Rested

Nothing like a good night sleep to put you in a great mood.  Since July, we have made a decision that we were going to live healthier.  I started the Simply for Life diet and am happy to report that I have lost 25 lbs so far.  The greatest benefit is how great I feel.  We recently went on a road trip, my husband and I for our 10 year wedding anniversary, and for the occasion I got to wear my wedding ring again!  It had not fit since before Zoé was born.  I hope to scrapbook those pictures soon, in the meantime, here are some layouts I did over the last weeks, one is from 5 years ago, on our 5 year anniversary road trip to Bar Harbor.  and, I finally got some Christmas layouts done! 

October workshop using Dreamin
Mistltoe

Mistletoe
Aspen



3 comments:

  1. Great Los and -25 lbs, whoop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your weight loss...great layouts and thanks for joining my Linky Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts and congrats on the weight loss! It's amazing how good it makes you feel! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete