Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New Chapter

The renovations are done!! I love my updated house!  Now that the renovations are done, and school started again, I now have more time to dedicate to scrapbooking!   

The first layout I want to share with you is my first project with the new LCOM team.  I was happy to be a part of the team for another term.  This layout was made using Isabelle's wonderful sketch no 36 and uses some new and old Close to my Heart products.  I simply love those 2 toned wooden embellies from the Sarita kit.  They coordinate perfectly with the Sarita paper and the picture of my kids lying on a blanket in front of me listening to Mercredi Show music.  

This next layout was the last layout from the last LCOM design team.  As a grand finale we were asked to do a double layout!  I love double layouts but find I don't do them as often as I don't take as much pictures as I used to.  Another fun sketch by Isabelle - no 35.  I could not have picked a better kit than CTMH' Laughing Lola to match my pictures.  The colors were perfect and the playful background gave the perfect mood for the fun pictures I had.


For both layouts, I added some alphabet stickers from American crafts.

Now with a little more time on my hands,  I hope to be able to update my blog every week.  Let's just hope I get to keep my mojo going.  See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment