Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Austria trip scrapbook

Well, a little over a year after coming back from Austria and I can say that my album is complete.  I still have a couple of journaling spots, and I might retouch a couple layouts adding a button or a brad here and there, but all in all my album is done!  I am so proud of the finished product, but I'm still kind of sad that it's complete.  I had so much fun making this album, reminiscing about every little aspect of the trip that I had dreamt of since I can remember.  Altough Austria would probably not have been my first choice in country for my Europe vacation, I left with a promise to return.  I simply loved the place. 

Last page of my Austria album using PassageWorshop on the go with picures of my favorite sites I visited during my vacation

Another layout I did with the Passage kit.




These 2 layouts were made at the CTMH convention in 2008. They were from a the Perfect Day Workshop on the Go, perfect for my Graz pictures

 
and here is my favorite picture off all from my trip.  I used the Twitterpatted Workshop on the Go kit for this one. 

I'll be taking pictures of my favorite layouts I did over the years while I'm organising my scrapbooks and posting them in the next couple days.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment