Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm cold


It's hard to believe that a little over a week ago we were facing heat in the 30's when I've been freezing all day today.  It was kind of fitting though that I was asked to host a Christmas card workshop today.  Before I post the cards I made, let me get to two of my favorite layouts that I made over the years as promised in my last entry.
This layout using the That's CTMH amore paper kit


 This layout using the Silhouette paper pack, I distessed the sides of the black paper with white paint.  Love this paper.  The picture of Zoe sleeping is also priceless. 

And here are some of the cards I made for my Christmas card workshop today.
Well better get myself in some cozy warm pyjamas now.  See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Très belles cartes! Ce n'est pas une mauvaise idée de commencer à l'avance, le temps passes tellement vite que Noël sera ici dans peu de temps!!

    ReplyDelete