Saturday, November 20, 2010

Let it snow

It's snowing!  The girls had a blast building the first snowman of the season.  They are now wanting to decorate for Christmas.  Zoé, my 3 1/2 year old asked me to check the phone book for Santa Clause's phone number.  She is getting her Christmas list done and though it would be easier to just call him instead of writting him a letter, as she can't write yet.  It was a perfect setting to finish working on my workshop projects.  I can't wait to have picures to put in them. 

As promised, here are the pictures of the Mistletoe workshop project.  If anyone would like to make these at a gathering, I still have plenty of kits left so I could easily do this project for you and your friends.  Contact me for more details




I used the Mistletoe paper pack, the Mistletoe accessories pack and the Fresh Shapes dimentional elements.  The first layout is the proposed layout with the workshop on the go kit

No comments:

Post a Comment