Sunday, May 8, 2011

Inspiration

Where do I find inspiration for my scrapbooking layout?  That question is somewhat easy to answer: my children.  They are so photogenic and I tend to take lots of pictures when I take my camera out, so I usually have lots of material to work with.  I like to look at magazines, the close to my Heart Idea books and I love Jeanette Lynton's how to books (Magic, Imagine and Cherish).  I also look to the internet to find layouts and sketches, like on the pagemaps site.
I also like to look at other Scapbooker's layouts.  I love how at some of my workshops, some take my kits and make something that looks completely different.  I get inspired by other people's work.  I like to take other people's ideas and make it my own.  Here is a layout that  I "scraplifted" from the Close to my Heart Idea book

I also worked on layouts for the May 15th afternoon layout using workshops on the go.  Here are the ones I completed



So what inspires you??

No comments:

Post a Comment