Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas withdrawls


First of all let me wish you all a great big Happy New year!  Hoping 2012 provides you with all you wish for! 

Let's start the new year by first looking back a little at 2011.  I've decided to share a few Christmas gifts I made.  I had help from each of the kids to make a desktop calendar as a Christmas gift for their parents.  They had fun playing with Jocelyne's "real" scrapbooking supplies, as apposed to my scraps and leftovers.  
The 2 last pictures are canvas art that I made for both my parents and my in-laws. 


Mélodie's calendar, side view to show ribbon and back

desktop calendar front view.  How cute are they!
My mom's canvas art using CTMH Key to my Heart paper
My mother-in-law's canvas art using the Dreamin' paper, dimential elements and the CTMH spritser with goldrush reinker

No comments:

Post a Comment