Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sneak peek!

With the arrival of my sneak peak shipment last week, I've been scrapping almost every night and some afternoons while the kids are napping.  I'm on a roll!  LOL.  Here are some more layouts I did from the products coming out in the new Spring/Summer Idea book.  I love every single line!  6 down, only 2 more to play with! 

Footloose paper with coordinating dimentional elements, with Seaside wooden shapes, cork letters

Footloose collection - Creative scrapper' sketch # 189

Superhero paper

Pemberley paper with bitty sparkles, and bouquet assortment resin flowers and felt alphas

Stella paper with coordinating canvas shapes, durable studs

Stella paper with coordinating canvas shapes, durable studs, Paradise paper flowers, and a Little Bit of Whimsy mushroom


No comments:

Post a Comment