Thursday, April 26, 2012

Crop and Create withdrawals

Well I've said it a few times, but I am suffering from Crop and Create withdrawals.  Completing the layouts we made in the classes, I find myself missing the feeling of comraderie and the positive energy that was present at the crop.  Where else but at a crop do you find a group of ladies dropping everything to find the a red button when you say 'I think this flower needs a red button in the center'.  Or a bunch of ladies going crazy when they announce that they are going to draw for a 5$ pack of wood butterflies.  Or a bunch of ladies all as pasionate about scrapbooking as I am.  Can't wait for next year when they return.

So as promised, here are some of the layout we made during the classes, but before here is my LCOM scrapping with the stars Week 6 challenge layout -
We had to make a "boyish" layout not using bling of flowers and no pink or purple.


The 2 folowing layouts are from Kelly Goree's Paper Mixology class :


The next 2 layouts are from Vicki Boutin's Easy Detailed, Expert class




I still have the layouts from Kelly Goree's Designer doozen classe to complete.  hopefully I'll get them done and post the results over the weekend.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment