Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Crop and Create!

I'm so excited!!  In a couple of days I'll be at Crop and Create Moncton, an event brought to us by Scrapbooking and cards today!  I've been a fan of the ladies I'm going to be taking classes with.  It's going to be a thrill to see them in person!

I've survived another challenge in LCOM's scrappin' with the stars - We are now in week 6, our new challenge will be revealed tomorrow.  Another project to work on at the crop!
For week 5, we were asked to make a layout using at least 3 different manufacterers, using green, there had to be a border around the layout.  Here is my week 5 layout :



For the other layout I created this week, it was a scrapcapture challenge again on the LCOM forum.  Thanks Kristine Davidson for an awesome layout that inspired me!

Hopefully I'll have tons of layout to showcase next week!  Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment