Friday, December 10, 2010

Studio J and discounted products



First of all, let me inform you that there has been discounted products added to my website, (SALE!!!) and more will be added in the weeks to come!  My favorite is the heartfelt wonder that normally reatail at $11.50 that are now on sale at $1.75!!!  Plus with every order of $20.00 or more, you get a D size stamp free! 


Secondly, I want to update you and Marianne's penny drive.  It has been extended to mid January since we had the great news that Catherine will be the campaign's poster child in January.  Her story will be featured and she will be photographed with the big H.  Look for her on billboards!  It's all very exciting!  Now I am working on convincing Marianne that we need to roll all the pennies she collected.  For some reason she wants to make a huge pile with them before.  I took this picture of her in hopes that she would let me start rolling them, but they are still in the tins. 
And finaly, I've been busy doing Studio J layouts.  I had loads of pictures to develop, so I though I would scrapbook some of them on studio J and save on developping fees.  Here is 2 of them.  I'll be posting more over the weekend and next week.



You can try Studio J anytime for free on my website.  You only pay per layout you print out.

Have a grat Friday and I'll see you in a coupel days!

No comments:

Post a Comment