Thursday, December 2, 2010

mountain of pennies

Marianne has reached her goal, actually she more than tripled it!  And the pennies just keep on coming.  I'm overwhelmed by the response she received.  She filled her bank 3 times already.  We'll keep on collecting up untill the week before Christmas and then we'll bring the mountain of pennies to the babies for Christmas.  That's Marianne's plan. 
The Christmas countdown has officially started in our house a the girls opened the first door in their advent calendar.  I love watching them get excited for what is really just a tiny peice of chocolate.  I hope they never stop being excited for the littles wonders in life. 
And finaly, here is what I came up with for my december project.  I used Mistletoe paper and Magic's Mesmorise layout along with St. Nick and Father Christmas stamp sets.  The big shimmer brads gave the final touch to the layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment