Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fall preview

Well, I've let myself off the hook.  I still have a few layouts felt incomplete, but they will have to wait.  I have taken out my fall paper that I received at convention and finished the flip flap layout! Amazing how many picutres fit into this layout thanks to the new bigger flip flaps!  If you would like to make this layout yourself, I will be hosting a workshop on Sunday September 19th.  Message me to reserve your spot.


 this is the 2 page layout using the Magnifique paper with flip flaps closed
 here is the left layout with flip flaps open
and this is the right page

We also made 4 cards at convention, here they are.

 here is the first cards using the new clear cards
 cards no 2
 Cards no 3 using the new Olivia paper!  simply beautiful!
Cards no 4 using Olivia and a clear cards


Hope you like them!  I'll have an Olivia layout posted next time.  Can't wait to get started!  See you soon I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Tellement beau le papier Magnifique, j'aimerais avoir ce crop!

    ReplyDelete