Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Relaxing weekend and exciting sale!

What a great weekend I just had.  We went to Caraquet and spent the weekend at my in-laws.  It was fun seeing the whole family.  It was also very relaxing.  The kids played outside with their cousins and friends, or with pépére in the garden, I got to curl up in a chair on the patio, watch them while reading a book.  It was also the kickoff for the Acadian festival.  The highlight of the weekend was seeing the fireworks from my brother in law's boat (merci Camille!).  That being said, I did not do any crafting during the weekend.  I'll have to catch up this week as I have a workshops and gatherings to plan for the coming weeks.  I did manage to complete 2 layouts yesterday night.  Here they are!

Here are my amazing in-laws at Christmas.  The paper used is Everlasting and is from a previous workshop I had done.  I used Ponderasa Pine cardstock that I dry embossed and sanded to create the grid effect.


Here is a layout of my beautifull Marianne using the Daydream paper with Heartfelt felts.


Now for the Sale!!  It is set to start in a little over an hour from now (Aug 4th at noon untill Aug 11th or while supplies last)!  Almost all the paper and stickers in stock are going to go on sale... stickers at $2.00 a set, level 1 kits at $4.00 a set and Level 2 paper packs at $6.00 a set.  They are all while supplies last and only available online :  http://jocelyne.myctmh.com/
It will be hectic and some sets will sell out fast.  To help you plan, here are some tips from a fellow CTMH consultant.

Have a great day and happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment