Thursday, August 26, 2010

Olivia

I started playing with the Olivia workshop on the go last night.  What beautiful paper.  I just love the new accessories in the fall/winter Idea book.  I'll be getting at least one of each for sure!  I'm almost done my Austria 2009 trip album.  I'm so excited!  One double layout to go and then a cover layout and a back layout to tie it all in.  I loved Austria.  It's a kind of place where I could see myself living. I had high expectations of Europe having dreamt of going for as long as i can remember but I was not dissapointed.  I will definately be returning. 
Here is the layout I did last night


If you would like a copy of the new Fall/Winter Idea book and get a chance to see in person some of the new products featured in it, I will be hosting an Idea book launch/Open house Sunday August 29th from 7 to 9 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment