Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Christmas in July

What a great weekend we just had! I really feel like I have the best neighbors in the world! We had a Christmas in July theme block party Saturday afternoon. We had wonderful weather and had fun meeting all our neighbors. The kids had a blast in the bouncy castle, riding their bikes, meeting Santa and Mrs Clause. Even the fireman and policeman came over talk to the kids, and the kids got a chance to sit in the firetruck and police car. It was so much fun. A great thing about it for my scrapbooking is I will get to use some of my Christmas layouts!!! better get some of those pictures developped! hihi


ZoƩ with Mrs ClauseThe Cul de sac getting ready for the party


Now here are some of the layouts I have completed since I last blogged. I did not do as much as I wanted in the last week, but I still managed to get 5 done!


Here is a Christmas concert layout I did using the Evensong paper kit and Gloria stamp set which I colored in with markers. I then added a little bling here and there.
In this layout using pictures of Marianne playing soccer, I used the Tinkering paper packet with the coordinating Badge buttons.
I though that the colours in the It's a guy thing paper set went perfectly with my pictures of Buda Castle hill that I took last summer. I used copper photo clips and as an accent, made a flower using 5 of them secured with a brad. I think it looks cute.

I used the Caprice paper pack for these pictures of Stephansdom, in Vienna. The yellow really brings out the tiles in the roof of this amazing building. Makes me want to return to Vienna.

I just love this paper, having girls, I scrapbook alot in pink, and I just love the how pink and chocolate go together. I used dimentional element chipboards mixing the negatives of the letters with the positives for the title.


I really hope you like what i've done. And please don't hesitate to post remarks of even suggestions. I would love feedback!
Have a great day and Merry Christmas in July!!







No comments:

Post a Comment