Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Scapbooking and reality TV

Two of my biggest addictions are scrapbooking and reality TV, sometimes together. I'm thankfull today and in the last week that my scrapbook room is in the basement. It's been very hot and humid and not only do I get to play, I get to stay cool and catch up on some reality shows (The ruins and Fresh Meat II, if you like survivor type shows, and they are free to watch on demand on MTV.ca). I was able to complete another 5 layouts last night while watching those! I'm so excited! As i'm looking at them now, I keep asking myself why they were all sitting on the shelf when I had pictures to put in them all along. Here are my most recent completed layouts


This first layout was done with the CTMH Serendipity kit. I used pictures from our visit to the Schonbrunn Zoo in Austria.
This layout is made with I'm guessing Stampin up paper. The colours went perfectly with our Quebec trip pictures.
This layout is from the Days to Cherish paper pack from CTMH. I used pictures of my youngest, ZoƩ, working on her flower bed.


This last layout is from the CTMH Tickled Pink paper pack. The colours were perfect, they matche the blues of the water and the pink of the girl's outfits. I added a little ribbon ruffle to the big picture, anchoring the ribbon with blue and pink brads. I love how it turned out.

What do you think? Please leave a comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment