Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm on a roll!

I think I might be becoming a blog-addict! I'm liking this format!

Friday night alone with the girls, might as well scrapbook while they are asleep! I put on some reality TV on the web - my other addiction- and I scrap-away! I have conquered 3 more layouts! I'm having a blast!
This first layout was made at a workshop several years ago (I'm guessing 4 years) the paper is CTMH but it's been retired for a while. I used colored wire that I twirled to make flowers and vines. I glues them on with liquid glass. I add drop in every little flower in the pattern paper as well. I updated it a little with some rub-on flourishes


This one is more recent. It was from the Emprium workshop on the go. I loved this layout and the detail of inking the sides of the paper with the brayer.

I also loved this last one. The paper is so much fun! This paper pack and layout was purchased from my friend Gaël Després.
Now.... to do another layout or go to bed... that is the question

No comments:

Post a Comment