Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fanfare

I just realized that I am going to need a HUGE album to fit all the Disney layouts I want to make.  A friend was browsing through my Disney trip album so far and she said, Wow you're almost done!!  And I'm thinking "but I have so much more wonderful memories that I want to scrapbook!  I'm not close to done yet!"  I'm having a blast reliving the memories of our trip.   I attended an LCOM crop on the weekend and I got to complete loads of layouts.  The atmosphere was great and the creative vibes were flowing. I had purchased the CTMH Fanfare Workshop on the Go kit because I knew that Disney pictures would look good in them, but I was pleasantly surprised at how versatile this kit was.   Take a look!
The Electrical parade at Magic Kingdom -CTMH Fanfare paper, CTMH buttonsand a couple Disney stickers

Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it! parade at Magic Kingdom - CTMH Fanfare paper with a couple of Disney stickers and chipboard elements

Swimming at the hotel pool.  CTMH Fanfare paper and I added Echo Park Stickers

The hotel we stayed at - Staybridge Suites LBV- also CTMH fanfare paper  
Now back to work, I've got more memories to scrapbook!!!  see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment