Friday, June 17, 2011

only 5 days of school left!!

Good morning!

For those that don't know me (and for those that do too i guess),  I'm somewhat of a procrastinator.  I always intend to make things in advance, but most of the time, I find myself doing the task the night before like creating kits for my workshops the night before.  Anyway, I wanted to create something for my daughter's school teachers.  I though I would do it over the weekend so she could give it to them the last week, like we usually do.  Then I find out that one of the teachers won't be there net week!  Yikes!!!  Thankfully, I found a card kit I had bought a while back, I made 12 cards (6 for each) and then created a little box to carry them in.  I really like how they turned out.  Hope they like them!



I completed another challenge this week.  The challenge was called Two by two.  We had to create a page using 2 pattern paper, 2 flowers, 2 blings, 2 journaling spots, 2 pictures and 2 of something else else.  Here is what I came up with.  



I'm also excited that one of my layouts was chosen layout of the day on the Lets Capture Our memories Forum! Here is the layout :

Now off to make father's day cards, a full 2 days in advance!!  lol

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog as usual, I suck at scrapbooking but is living it through you. What you do is amazing !

    ReplyDelete