Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Solstice

Summer is here!!  And like a little friend told me last week, someone needs to fix the sun. lol.  It seems to be hiding.  I won't wish for warmer weather though.  I might just jinx us into a heat wave.  Don't get me wrong, I like summer, I just tend to like autumn and cooler weather better.

I complete a few more challenges this weekend from LCOM's 28 days of summer.  Here they are :

Challenge : create a layout of yourself using a black and white picture of yourself dating at least 15 years.

Challenge : Create a layout with the title 'Remember when', must have bling and an old embellishment from your scrap inventory - Here is the cover page for my Wedding scrapbook - took me almost 10 years to make, lol

LCOM layout of the month kit.  Star Wars Weekend at Disney's Hollywood Studios



Next challenges are to create a layout with a number in the title, a layout using lyrics from a song, and a layout using twine or ribbon to tie something up on the layout.  Should be fun, why don't you join us??

No comments:

Post a Comment