Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Forum Challenge

Hello!

I was recently introduced to LCOM by scapbooking friends.  I participated at a couple of their crops in the last couple months and I had a blast. I have now discovered their forum and I think what looks like a new addiction has started!  It all started when I posted my "Pret pour le décolage" layout on their gallery since I had purchased the paper kit from them.  On my birthday, Monday, my layout was selected Layout of the Day!  what a confidence booster!  I'll have to post more!  I also discored their "online Crop" tab in the forum with challenges.  I submitted my first one.  Hope I win!!!  :)  The challenge was to create a layout about a gift you received that you were excited about.  Here is my entry along with a couple Disney layout I completed:
Mon cadeau unique - What do you give a bilogist who's passion is insects for her birthday??  how about a suprise trip to Quebec to buy specimens to add to her collection.  -- I used CTMH Wings collection for this layout

Belle - Another layout I did from my Disney trip.  At the Princess dinner.
Remember this paper kit??  It's been retired for a couple years now, but matches perfectly with Micky Mouse!!

Thanks for viewing, got to go complete another challenge!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment