Thursday, June 30, 2011

First camp fire at home!!

We received a fire bowl for our birthday this year from my in-laws and got to use it tonight.  So relaxing and so much fun.  One last minute trip to the grocery store to get Marshmallows and the kids had a ball roasting them with the neighbors while the adults had a drink.  The weather event cooperated, no rain fell on our party and we even got to see several rainbows.  I have a feeling this birthday gift will be used a lot this summer. 

And it's with the smell of bug spray and smoke still clinging to me that I finished this layout.  I dedicate it to some dear friends who are in the process of moving even farther away!  Good luck!!  We miss you!

From LCTS using Basic Grey.  Teh butterfly is CTMH lucky chipboard.  The pearls and ribbon are also CTMH

No comments:

Post a Comment