Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Let's get inspired!

The perfect way to end an amazing weekend at Crop and Create was to take Kelly Goree's Let's get inspired class.  I love her and I love her style.  She is such a fun, sweet person.  I had the opportunity to have dinner with her just before the class and she is delightful, so nice and so easy to talk to.  I hope I get to see her and take some of her classes again.  We made 3 gorgeous layouts and like my other classes I took over the weekend, it was easy to just add the pictures and it was complete.


We used some gorgeous Basic Gray, Bo bunny and WR Memory Keepers to create this two page layout. The flowers were created using four scallop circles that we scrunched together and secured in the middle with a brad.  The colors were perfect to showcase my Animal Kingdom pictures.
For the second layout, we used WR Memory Keepers paper.  All I had to do to finish the layout was add this adorable picture of my daughters with Chip and Dale. 
Meeting the chipmunks was a highlight of my oldest daughter's trip. When she presented her autograph book to the chipmunks, they made a big fuss about how they loved the drawing she had made of them.  They not only autographed it, but Dale drew a curly haired representing her.  It was so cute! Here is the inside of her autograph book.

Here is my cover page for my Disney album.  The colors were perfect!  What more can I say, I love it!  This Fancy Pants collection just screams Disney.  

I still have more to show you!  Can you believe it?  It was a very productive weekend to say the least.
Tune in tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment