Thursday, March 21, 2013

Disney withdrawals

We're back from our vacation at Disney and as expected we had a blast.  It was not as warm as we had hoped, and my park visiting was cut short by one day due to sickness, but in spite of that we had so much fun that we are already planing our next trip.  I loved staying on Disney property and the Art of Animation resort was simply amazing.  My photos have been sent to be developed, so expect to see some layout posted in this site next week.

In the meantime I have a couple layouts to show you.  The fist one was for my assignment with LCOM using sketch no 11.  The sketch was originally intended as a card sketch, but I made a 12X12 scrapbook layout with it.  I found this picture while cleaning my scrapdesk.  I have no idea what it was doing out since this picture is 9 years old.  It's of my oldest daughter's baptism and she's being held by her great-grandmother who passed away a few years later.  Kaisercraft and Webster's pages paper were used and I embelished with Thickers, and lots of Prima flowers.


The second layout features my youngest daughter having her hair cut.  She donated her ponytail to Beautiful Lengths, an organization that makes wigs for women suffering from cancer and other diseases.  It was her idea and I was so proud that she went through with it.  I find her so cute with her new hairstyle!  I used Bo Bunny's new Country Chic along with some Webster's pages adding some kaiserkraft and CTMh bling as well as Prima, CTMH and Recollection blooms

 So like I said, hopefully I'll have loads of layout to show you next week as I'll be attending Crop and Create in Moncton.  Can't wait, it's going to be so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Love your layouts and blog, Jocelyne! Looking forward to this weekend, going to be so much fun! See you soon!

    Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was a great weekend wasn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete